Wednesday, July 19, 2017

My Life According To Radiohead REVISITED 2017

My Life According To Radiohead REVISITED 2017

I did this in 2009, and decided to do it again 8 years later and 2 albums later.  I changed ALMOST all the answers.  You can read the original here: https://www.facebook.com/notes/misty-richard/my-life-according-to-radiohead/109491196038/


July 19, 2017
Rules: Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, answer these questions. Pass it on to 12 people you like and include me. Don't use the artist/band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as "My Life According to (BAND NAME!)"

Pick your artist: Radiohead

-Are you a male or female: Anyone Can Play Guitar (That's about as close of an answer as I can get.

-Describe yourself: Feral

-How do you feel: Million Dollar Question

-Describe where you currently live: House of Cards

-If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Planet Telex
-Your favorite form of transportation: Lift

-Your best friend is: The Tourist

-Your favorite color is: Pearly

-What's the weather like: Backdrafts

-Favorite time of day: Morning Mr Magpie

-If your life was a TV show, what would it be called: Packt Like Sardines in a Crushd Tin Box
-What is life to you: Like Spinning Plates

-Your relationship: True Love Waits

-Your Fear: Climbing Up the Walls

-What is the best advice you have to give: How to Disappear Completely
-If you could change your name, you would change it to: Lotus Flower, but I also like Tinker Tailor Soldier Sailor Rich Man Poor Man Beggar Man Thief, because it has a nice ring to it.  ;-)

-Thought for the day: I Might Be Wrong

-How you would like to die: I Want None of This

-Your soul's present condition: Permanent Daylight

-Your motto: 2 + 2 = 5

No comments: