Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Sell Out! (UPDATE: I quit swagbucks!)

UPDATE!!!!  I will keep the rest of this post up, but I need to add the update.  I QUIT swagbucks already!  I was very dissatisfied.  Read about it here: http://miccheck123.blogspot.com/2011/09/swagbucks-scam.html

Yep, I'm selling out.  I found this from a lead from another blog and decided to try it.  It's a site called Swagbucks, and it's a reward points system for doing things on the internet like searching the web, playing games, watching videos, taking polls, etc.

Anyway, supposedly if you join this week and use the registration code "AUGUSTBONUS," you will get 50 free swagbucks on top of the ones they give you just for signing up.  I started yesterday and already have 106 swagbucks.  There are lots of things that you can get when you redeem these swagbucks.  For example, it only takes 450 swagbucks to get a $5 Amazon gift card.


When you visit this site from my link, I get the points to match whatever you get when you start.

So yeah, I'm selling out a bit.  But hey!  I'm living in a time of economic crisis!  I gotta do what I gotta do to get free stuff.  Let's see how this works out.

...Well obviously, it didn't work out.  Booo swagbucks!!

******************************************************************************
Now here's a great music video (*artist does not endorse swagbucks as far as I know):


2 comments:

rhonda said...

omg, i'm so glad you posted the video to that :-) thanks for the info.

Misty said...

I have had that song in my head ever since I posted it. But, it's such a fun song, so I don't mind.