Thursday, August 04, 2011

Free Haircuts For Kids! (Thanks Lydia!)

Today, we loaded the boys up and headed to Remington College for "cuts for kids."  They are doing a 2-week period of free haircuts for ages17 and under.  I got an email from my friend, Lydia about it.  Here's a link:
Cuts For Kids.  It's a back-to-school thing.

One of the perks of being an at-home mom is that you can just up-and-go without too much notice.  It was a good experience.  The kids got an outing, and I got free haircuts.

2 comments:

Lydia said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you were able to do it! Next year we'll have to go at the same time for a hair date. Thank you Remington!

Misty said...

That's a great idea! It's so funny that you sent that email today, because I had just looked at Sebastien this morning and said "we need to cut your hair." This was much better than a home cut. Thanks again, and keep blogging! I enjoy reading your blogs!