Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Tuesday = OWNED

It's Tuesday, and that means clean-the-bathrooms day.  Ah dreaded Tuesday.  Today, due to the rain, I actually got my dreaded bathroom cleaning done early.  I even had time to tackle an organization project.  Got all of that done before taking R to her doctor visit.  Score!  You lose, Tuesday!  Muahahahahaha!

I think this week is gonna be a good one.  I am looking forward to having some coffee time with a few different people that are dear to my heart.  And, the best part is that it looks like I won't have to rush to get my weekly work done. 

Now, let's hope that R's well baby visit goes well.  Oooh, and I would like to send a personal thanks to my mom for sending us a "care package" in the mail this week with some goodies for the kids and a Starbucks card for me and Kyle.  I am totally passing by the Starbucks drive-thru after R's appointment today.

Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

Lydia said...

Your Tuesdays make Monday look good. :) Hope you're having a great week - even better than you anticipated! Love you!