Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Radiohead Blog N Stuff

I know I need to do a better job posting on here, but I have been busy.  Anyway, I just added a Radiohead fan blog to the link list under my headers.  As for the fam, we are hangin' in there through these long summer days.  We've been having rainy afternoons and hot, humid days lately.  I am really ready for the fall already.  It's my favorite season.  Don't know if we'll be doing Tex Ren Fest this year, but it's about time for us to give it some thought.

As for what's in the more near future, JM's birthday will be at the end of next month, and as of now I only have vague plans.  It's lookin' like I will probably just be taking one online class this fall, but I am inching away to a degree and I'm not in a huge rush (considering I will be an at-home mom for quite a while.)

Hugs and Love!

No comments: