Thursday, July 07, 2011

Back From July 4th Holiday

We had a lovely extended weekend with family and friends.  My parents were in from Cali, and we all went to Texas.

The boys got to go ride horses, go swimming (kiddie pool), and get lots of treats.  We all feasted for lunch on the 4th.  There were no fireworks due to a burn ban, but that didn't stop us all from having a great time.  My mother provided the entertainment by having some of us do a reading of a scene from one of the plays she has written.  (I think they got it on video.)  I got to have dinner with some of the lovely ladies in my family.  Towards the end of our trip, R started having teething pain.  Other than that, it was a nice trip.

Now it's back to the daily grind after a visit with Maw and Paw (Kyle's parents) yesterday.  Today, I woke up with a stomach ache and a few trips to the restroom (sorry for the T.M.I.)  Hopefully, this is just an isolated incident.  I am taking it easy, though.

No comments: