Friday, June 24, 2011

Revamping Begins!

I am in the process of revamping this blog.  If you've been keeping up with this page, I am sure you have noticed the lack of activity for about 6 months.  Well, I am back!  I have dumped my facebook page (I sure did!), and decided to get back into blogging.  I just started 2 new pages as well.  But, this one was my first and will be the place that I can gather my scattered thoughts.  I don't know where this blog is headed, but for now, it has a new look and hopefully the randomness can ensue!  (I apologize for the use of the word "randomness."  I am aware of its overuse, but I couldn't think of anything else that fit.)

So what's the story on my other blogs?  Well one of them contains family pictures and hopefully more things related to my family.  The other one is going to be about my personal experiences as a Christian.  I hope that you guys will check that out with an open, non-judgmental mind, because I am basically pouring out my heart on the web for all to see.  That can be pretty tough.

Anyway, I hope you like the new look.  I took a picture of my favorite coffee mug and a cd from my favorite band (RADIOHEAD) to use as background.  I saw the coffee cup background blogger had, and it just didn't say "Misty."

Here are links to my other blogs:
Misty's Family Pics N More
Remodeling My Life for Christ

I also added a spot on each of my blogs that allows you to enter your email address to follow my blogs via email. 

As always, I encourage you to comment, just keep the comments friendly please.  (I moderate all comments before they post.)

That's all for now!
--Misty

No comments: